Do you know How was the first mobile phone?
3rd April by date, 40 year back some thing happened, and that let whole world to stir down the ambiance. People are not so far even they are hailing from other continent. They can talk whenever they want, whatever they want, more interestingly wherever they want. It is the same day, 40 year back when Martin Cooper made the first mobile telephone call . He was engineer and executive in Motorola company. He played crucial role to make first handheld subscriber mobile phone. Article is all about review of first mobile phone and first call made by him. At the reporting he made first call and said
“I’m ringing you just to see if my call sounds good at your end.”
We simplified these word by just saying “Hello”. The sound of Martin Cooper’s call still ringing in the world.
Review of first mobile phone :-
Here is the review of first mobile phone made by Motorola with weight and size
|Weight||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)|
|Length||22.86 cm (9 in)|
|Depth||12.7 cm (5 in)|
|Width||4.44 cm (1.75 in)|
|Talk time on per hour charging||3 min per hour|
Looking at the review of first mobile phone it seems too bulky; you may surprise, still it is called as handheld mobile devise. Later Scientist came with lots of (silly) doubt in the mind, like wise…
- I have new born baby , who has weight same as mobile phone. I can not take him in couch then How can I bear 1 kg of mobile phone??
- My jeans pocket is not sack to take such a lengthy, deep and wide phone in pocket…
- I am not working in electricity department , then how can I squander whole day in charging ??
These silly doubt let them to innovate new mobile phone
- to which my new born baby can pick,
- which can be accommodate in my pocket and
- need just couple of hour charging to talk and walk number of days (even you can charge your mobile just by sending one sms)
Many companies have been coming forward to mobile development and innovation but we can not forget the way Martin Cooper have shown us. PcSkull solutes Martin Cooper and his team, not because of… he made the flexible, reliable device… but for a thing that he made first time in the world.