How to Create Shortcut to Lock Computer
Many times it is important to lock the computer instead of switching off. It will be very handy if we have one click shortcut to lock the screen. There is the simple trick that can able you to create Shortcut to Lock Computer. Follow the simple steps given bellow to Create Shortcut to Lock Computer.
- Click the right button on the computer desktop screen.
- Choose New, then Shortcut
- Create shortcut screen will open
- Copy paste the code “rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation” in the text box appear on the screen (in front of Type the location of the item).
Note : Copy the code without double quotation “”.
- Do Next
- Type any name that you want in the text box. That will appear as shortcut name.
- The Shortcut will be created on the desktop. If you click on the shortcut, computer will be locked.
If you get any issue to Create Shortcut to Lock Computer, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We do love to resolve your issue.