Global Logic Placement Papers and Interview Questions for Freshers
How did I get placed in Global Logic? [Placement Papers and Interview Questions]
Placement paper Global Logic candidates experience
- Written test
- Technical and H.R. interview
Global Logic Written Test:
This is combined test having 50 questions, in which 20 questions of mathematical aptitude 30 questions on C.
Aptitude test was too easy but C questions were kinda tough.
We have to solve this in 55 min.
Majority of the people are shortlisted from the written test so be aware and prepare well.
Out of 750, 20 candidates were short selected for interview and I was among them.
Global Logic Interview Questions:
There was combine technical and HR interview.
1) What are the different types of data structure?
- link list
- circular link list
2) What is mean by the binary tree?
Answer: Its tree having at most 2 children to every node.
3) What is the difference between an array and linked list?
- Array have contiguous memory location. And we can access even middle element directly.
- In the linked list, to access any data element, we have to traverse the whole linked list from the first node. Random access is not possible with the linked list. Nodes in link list are not stored contiguously.
4) How do you decide which one to used- array or link list?
- Use array whenever requires random access.
- Use linked list whenever don’t have contiguous memory location.
5) What is the circular linked list?
6) Difference between stack and heap.
7) Difference between virtual function and pure virtual function.
8) Insertion operation of an element in the linked list.
9) How to create an infinite loop?
Answer: We can do this in different ways.
Using for loop:
for(int n;;n )
You can also use the switch statement.
10) How to handle large string than memory space assign to that variable?
Answer: There is built in setw(n) function in CPP. So that even if you read a string larger than memory size, it does not terminate the program.
11) What is mean by a polymorphism in C++? Explain with example…
12 ) Difference between C and C++?
- Explain the structure in C vs class in CPP
- OOPs features are not in C.
- In C++, more emphasis is given on security of data.
13) What are the object oriented programming (OOPs) features?
- operator overloading
- function overloading
- function overriding
- data encapsulation
14) What are the different sorting techniques?
- insertion sort
- selection sort
- merge sort
- heap sort
- quick sort
- radix sort
15) What are the searching technique??
- binary search
- linear search
- hashing technique
14) Difference between structure and class.
- The class is the extension of structure in c
- In the structure, we can not encapsulate member function.
- In the class, we can use both number element and member function in class
- Private is default visibility of member element in the class.
- The public is default visibility of member element in the structure.
15) What is mean by the pointer and dagling pointer?
16) What is mean by Malloc and calloc memory allocation in C?
This is all about Global Logic placement paper and interview questions.
I am so happy to tell you that I got a call from HR on 1st April by afternoon. And she told me that I have been placed by Global Logical. By the way, it is not April fool as many of my friends just thinking so…haha
My advice is if you do not have time to prepare just go through previous papers. This will help you in a short time.
I got to know about this walk-in drive just one day before the written test. I also got joining from IGate computer solution, Bangalore. But I prefer to go with Global Logic as the working domain of this company is mobile application development and yes it is my territory 😀 *Happy Time*
Give your best of best, I would love to see you in Global Logic.
All the Best!